Press release from Independence Square of Seminole:
July 10, 2021
Seminole, Fla. – Freedom Square of Seminole’s Scholarship Fund has served hundreds of Flexibility Sq. employees additional their schooling considering the fact that it began in 1999. In the final 3 a long time alone, the fund has awarded 76 fiscal aid packages to group associates who are also students attending 14 unique community colleges and universities.
Four customers of the Freedom Sq. Scholarship Fund Board of Directors, Stuart Stauss, Tom Dolin, Patricia Lengell, Sandy Klockenthoer, frequented Jersey University University of Nursing exactly where some scholarship recipients review. They toured the campus, classrooms, and mastering laboratories found at Largo Healthcare Heart with Dana Bemis, Career Solutions Director. Classes at Jersey College or university of Nursing are carried out year-round, with college phrases beginning in January, May perhaps, and September. Many thanks to Flexibility Square citizens who donated to the Independence Sq. Scholarship Fund and created the educational assist of these Associates possible!
This 12 months, Flexibility Sq. residents had been very pleased to current grants paid specifically to the school the staff/university student attends. These resources will support with tuition and other needed sources that are crucial to our employees’ educational pursuits. Our 11 recipients this calendar year include:·
Shaun Roberts, who is attending Galen University, is a perfectly-respected Accredited Realistic Nurse who options to turn out to be a Registered Nurse with this fiscal aid.
Kyesha Davis who is attending Wellness Mentor Institute with her grant, is the Enterprise Business Supervisor at the Flexibility Sq. Health and fitness Middle and aspires to aid some others develop healthier mindsets that direct to healthy bodies.
· Tina Iannaco is heading to Jersey College or university. As MDS Coordinator at Seminole Pavilion Well being Heart at Liberty Square, Tina makes sure all those in her treatment obtain the full gain of their insurances with appropriate documentation. She is often on the lookout to make improvements to her understanding base.· Latoya Bolds is finding out at Rophem Faculty of Nursing to go from Certified Nurse’s Aide to Nurse to make improvements to her expertise, value, and improved treatment for her relatives.
· Gladys Smith attends St. Petersburg College. She is a Certified Nurse’s Aide and is excited about the possibilities a diploma will forge for her, her relatives, and individuals she serves.
· Lyudmyla Mysnyk is a pupil at St. Petersburg College. She, as well, is a Licensed Nurse’s Aide excited about her potential.
· Natalie LaForest experiments at St. Petersburg College. She is an MDS Coordinator for the Freedom Square Health Heart and is studying to enhance her information to superior support the seniors she serves.
· Quanta Morris is studying at St. Petersburg University. Quanta is a Registered Nurse who is admired by her peers and residents alike. She is continuing her schooling to grow to be a greater chief.
· Gloria Maxwell is learning at St. Petersburg School. As a Accredited Simple Nurse, Gloria is a entrance-line nurse and leader. With this grant, her opportunities will unquestionably mature.
· Jay Overlin delivers a happy purchaser services smile as a formal dining room server and will be looking for a lot more responsibility as he proceeds his training at St. Petersburg College or university.
· And, continuing his increase at Flexibility Sq., Casey Fekollari has served in several roles from reception and protection to server and now eating coordinator. He will unquestionably advance as he proceeds his research at College of South Florida.
“Supporting crew customers who care for residents even further their instruction is a win-gain.” reports resident and Scholarship Fund Chair Stuart Stauss, “In addition to recognizing hard perform and perseverance, personnel get precious expertise to better treatment for these in our group.”
Liberty Sq. has served thousands of seniors and has been the premier employer in Seminole, Florida for approximately 40 a long time. Supplying unbiased living, assisted dwelling, memory treatment, rehabilitative and extensive-term qualified nursing care selections, Liberty Sq. is a correct Lifestyle Care Neighborhood, previously identified as a Continuing Care Retirement Group. Positioned on a 15-acre wildlife maintain, Independence Square is tucked away in the heart of Pinellas County. For extra info on Freedom Sq., visit freedomsquarefl.com<https://freedomsquarefl.com/>.
This push release was produced by Liberty Sq. of Seminole. The sights expressed right here are the author’s personal.